Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hair Doo-Dads

Well hey there. It's been a while since I posted here, so I thought I'd better get a quick post in. I recently participated in another Craftster swap, this time for hair "doo-dads." I had 3 swap partners, and had to make them each something simple. Here's what I came up with:

For the first partner, who likes the color green and plastic toys in accessories:


For the second partner, who didn't give many guidelines but said she likes bright colors:


I also did a headband for her, since the bobbies were simple:


And here's a detail shot of the bow:


And lastly (my favorite), for the third partner, who likes the color yellow and had a cool bee necklace in her Wists:


The bees and birds are felt and embroidery thread, and every piece required hot glue. Making these was fun, I'll probably make some in the future for myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment